Seniors deserve special care. That’s why FPG opened its first medical center more than 30 years ago dedicated to senior-centered health and wellness care.
Today, our network of 22 clinics are still devoted to caring for people as they age. Our comprehensive approach brings your primary care physician and other healthcare providers together to address your specific medical needs. It’s proactive, preventive, and personalized just for you and your changing priorities. And that’s just the start of how we’re different.
We not just see you, we take care of you by:
• Taking the time to listen to what is important for you
• Answering all your questions and concerns
• Focusing on your overall health
• Reminding your preventive screenings and tests
• Coordinating your care with your specialist
• Educating and helping you to improve your well-being
• Specializing in Medicare Advantage plans
• Helping you access resources available in your community
Our physicians and offices are accredited in the areas of diabetes and heart/stroke, and we are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. Our clinics feature doctors available after business hours and during weekends, and Saturday clinics for walk-ins at select locations letting you get the vital care when you need it.
If you are looking for some familiarity or continuing relationship with the doctors that take care of you, well, look no further than a FPG primary care physician. Call (407) 537-0093 or schedule an appointment with FPG, today!
We accept most Medicare Advantage plans, including Aetna, CarePlus, Freedom, Humana, Optimum, Simply and WellCare. We also accept traditional Medicare.