The week in April, between the 21st and 27th, is National Medical Fitness Week. To celebrate, Family Physicians Group has organized the Pedometer Walk Challenge for seniors, encouraging participants to walk 21,000 steps over 7 days.
Pedometer Walk Challenge Rules!
- Participants have to register at one of the FPG Seniors Club locations (5 locations) by April 18th
- Participants will receive their pedometers on Monday, April 21st
- Participants will have to bring their pedometers back 7 days later on Monday, April 28th by noon
- Participants who fail to return their pedometer by noon on the 28th will not qualify for an award
- Seniors Clubs coordinators will record on a form, the number of steps by each participant and the hour when the pedometer was returned
- All participants who complete the challenge of 21,000 steps will receive a certificate of completion and those with the top three numbers of steps, will receive a medal
Join Us and Exercise at the FPG Seniors Clubs
In addition to walking and tracking your progress individually, we invite you to try our exercise programs at our seniors clubs. To find the nearest Seniors Club, clicking here (http://www.fpg-florida.com/seniors-clubs/)
. For more information call 1.866.999.3741
or send us a message, today.