Disease Management Programs for the Highest Quality of Life
Our team at Family Physicians Group offers a full array of disease management programs that give you the highest quality of life. With 22 convenient locations across Central Florida, you’re guaranteed nearby care for any of your conditions. We coordinate with your health plan transportation services to make your doctor's appointment easy to reach.
We feature a philosophy of care that includes a comprehensive plan for the best recovery results:
- Assess, admit and treat acute health problems
- Manage chronic care treatments with a team approach
- Identify and manage psychological and social challenges
- Respect patient dignity, autonomy, cultural and spiritual beliefs
- Promote wellness through education, care planning and management
- Promote optimism and hope
- Listen and communicate effectively
Disease Management Giving You Control Over Your Health
Our disease management services at Family Physicians Group are designed to restore the hope and sense of control you may have lost during your initial stages with a chronic disease. With our services, you get to address your unique medical needs with a personalized, proactive care plan and receive specialized treatments to manage your chronic conditions more effectively.
Disease Treatment Programs Fighting Your Chronic Conditions
Our disease management program is designed to help you identify and control a variety of chronic illnesses you may be fighting:
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
Our disease treatment programs offer you the opportunity to learn more about your condition through our commitment to education. We also feature frequent health news updates that identify emerging research into the latest treatments. To help promote the highest-quality care, we also welcome your feedback to ensure you are satisfied with your progress.
To see the better way to manage your chronic disease, reach out to us for an appointment. We’ll schedule a consultation to discuss your unique concerns and find the best solution for you.